Wednesday, January 16

The Days Keep Rollin'

Much has happened since my last few blog posts! 3 months of pattern-cutting classes, illustration classes, essay-prep lectures on object analysis, plagiarism, product creativity and more... I handed in a 3 paged essay based on an antique ring, a 20+ paged illustration book of art based on that object and a 95-paged technical file on every dart manipulation, sleeve type and body shape we learned. Needless to say I was thrilled when the holiday finally began!


Workin' on a raglan sleeve pattern in calico (sample fabric)


Christmas break was spent wasting away in front of a beautiful fireplace at home in Chicago with riding my lovely mare 3 times a week. I did some snowboarding when I could but sadly the snow was poor and my holiday was all too short!


Cozy fireplace at home


My beautiful baby girl!


And so will begin my term 2.....Happy 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment