Sunday, October 30

Wo Nelly

After a long (but relaxed) week of work, I got to enjoy the spoils of a live Nelly concert at one of the nearby clubs. With enough room to actually move and breathe and being able to see more of him than just a dot on a massive stage, it was awesome. Some (clearly wealthy) girl was celebrating her birthday and hired Nelly to play at the club. I had the privilege of standing on one of the sofa backs (was like a platform) so I got to view it all undisturbed...admittedly it took me ass-hitting a Thai bouncer in the head to get up there...oops.
Despite that I've been lying in bed idly the entire day with the worst hangover I've ever had in my life. I'm fairly certain that's the fault of a poorly chosen Long Island Iced Tea but I think that party makes up for the extended period of time I've been unable to party here, so I shouldn't complain. It was great.






No comments:

Post a Comment