Tuesday, September 13

Macau: Day 2

For the record I probably won't be keeping track of the next months day-by-day but the first few are the important ones! Today I woke up feeling better than yesterday so I traveled over to the border (to mainland), and after having a complication with passports and needing to cross back and forth 3 times thru control, 3,5 hours later, i had a visa!
We spent the rest of the day (what was left of it) at a spa, which I can say without hesitation is not for me. I found myself quite tense and uneasy the whole time. Not so much a luxurious feeling for me.
Other than that it was enjoyable seeing a little more of the cities I'll be living in and around. It seems to have quite the nightlife too.


The main marketplace just beyond the boarder in Mainland China

No comments:

Post a Comment