Sunday, May 15

London!

Back in London once more :). Only just got internet so I can finally update the world on my perfectly ordinary life hehe.
Saturday was my entrance exam, went well, wasn't difficult by any standards...unless you couldn't speak english. Had dinner back at my favourite restaurant only to find my friendly bartender gone on vacation! Such a shame.
Spent today at the London Zoo which was great fun aside from the heavy disappointment there were no bears of any kind, no sharks, dolphins, leopards or any of the sort. Aside from that, lovely! Went to the Camden market (which means soon I will return and burn my wallet a new hole and go broke ;P ).
And so as the week begins, so does my journey to visiting the universities offering me a position. How exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment