Monday, March 28

Parties and Riots!

SO I got accepted to the university of my choice! Hooray! I was so happy. Therefore spent my Saturday night with some guy friends from high school that I haven't seen in years partying at a fancy rooftop club in London.
But before that were the thrilling Riots on Regent! I went shopping on Oxford and Regent (love..) and experienced the thrill of crazy rioters throwing fits over budget cuts.


1) Streets filled with rioters
2) Police protecting Topshop attacked with paintballs (surprisingly no windows were broken...on that building anyway)


Sunday was spent with my beautiful best friend at our favourite bar/restaurant with our favourite bartender, who gave us a fabulous drink called the Horny Berry Margarita. And as a thanks for the Kalles Kaviar I brought the bartender from Sthlm, I got a free cup of the alcoholic berries. Oh my..


No comments:

Post a Comment