Tuesday, March 15

Landed in London!

So I've been here for four days. Shame on me for not writing sooner. It's been rather hectic. However, I am finally settled in after a party weekend with some good ol' Scandinavian friends. I started my internship on monday. It is going quite well, I think. A bit tedious at times and 9-6 just isn't wonderful hours. I have been going to bed quite early due to my fatigue (I've been so lazy for the last 2 months that actually having to think and focus is such a chore).
London has proven quite interesting. For those who know, will understand when I say, the bus system here sucks. It is an absolute nightmare. *Grits teeth*...
Ah well, I am already tucked into bed for the eve. I will write more lovely things when I am not half asleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment