Sunday, February 13

Up's and Down's

Busy, busy. I've been up and about all day every day. Friday I went to the Tower of London to sight-see with Bridget, enjoying some cliché fish 'n' chips beforehand (delicious!). Party night was a bit disappointing because the music was no good.
Saturday was spent walking a bit around Kensington Palace. We didn't go in because all the dresses and jewels for the "princess tour" (yes, that's what we wanted), were temporarily in another exhibit, so instead we went to the V&A museum and spent an hour drooling over a different room of jewels, gowns and sculptures.
Unfortunately I got my camera stolen at the club last night so I spent most of it worrying about how my dad would kick my ass. Fortunately, it will work out. Haha...

Tower of London!


Fish 'n' Chips



No comments:

Post a Comment